Medical consulting room fitouts for new and established practices
Kerwin Interiors is Melbourne’s medical consulting room fitout specialist. From freshening up your waiting room, upgrading your filing area with practical storage, or a complete practice refurbishment, Sarah will make sure your fitout is exactly what you need.
Sarah will chat with your Practice Manager to understand how your practice works. Efficient workflow is crucial in a medical clinic fitout. It’s easy to create a design that looks good on paper. Sarah will make sure your fitout considers how your patients, doctors and staff interact.
“I love working with Sarah and cannot recommend her highly enough. Sarah has always given us prompt and professional service with practical solutions to help the work flow and efficiency within our busy cardiology practice. Sarah has a comprehensive understanding of the needs specific to medical rooms, for practice staff, doctors and patients. Through consultation, Sarah was able to gain an understanding of our practice requirements and was able to deliver rooms that are professional, well designed and welcoming to patients.”
Georgia Szto | Peninsula Heart Centre
Sarah can manage your medical consulting room fitout or relocation from start to end. For minor renovations you can keep your consulting rooms open with little to any disruption. For a larger renovation you can go on holidays knowing that when you return your consulting rooms have been transformed.
Professionally designed medical consulting room fitouts aren’t only for established practices. If you are opening a new practice, Sarah can help incorporate some basic design principles into your layout.
“Sarah assisted in the set up of my paediatric practice in two locations. Sarah provides exemplary and timely management skills and has designed two beautiful paediatric practices.”
Dr Elisa Rough | Surrey Hills Paediatrics
Chat with Sarah about any of our medical fitout services including:
- project management services for fitting out or relocating a medical practice
- converting a house into a medical practice
- freshening up a waiting room
- creating custom storage solutions
- shifting from paper to electronic filing, including creating more desk space for scanners
- updating the look of consulting rooms or reception areas
- design solutions when scaling a practice up or down
- designing consulting rooms and reception areas with patient workflow in mind
- creating a place where patients can sit down when booking in for surgery
- upgrading existing infrastructure including: wiring, plumbing, hazardous materials handling and disposal areas
- sourcing commercial grade furniture and visitor chairs for reception, administration and consulting areas
- selecting art and furnishings that are welcoming to patients and fit within your budget
“Sarah had great ideas for us to consider and I would not hesitate to use her services in the future.”
Deb Phillips | Eastern Gynaecology